Based off the Iconic American cartoon (well kind of), the Scooby Snack Shot is a perfect blend of both tropical fruity and creamy! With a combination of fruity liqueur, coconut rum, and pineapple juice, this florescent green concoction is sure to be a treat!
We took a classic shot recipe and Jell-O-fied it so now you can pre make this delicious shot for parties, tailgates, beach trips and more. Find our original Scooby Snack Shot recipe here.
SCOOBY SNACK JELL-O SHOT RECIPE
What is in a Scooby Snack Shot?
The Scooby Snack Shot contains just 5 ingredients: Malibu Coconut Rum, Crème De Banana, Melon Liqueur, Pineapple Juice, and Whipped Cream.
What does a Scooby Snack taste like?
A Scooby Snack Shot might be one of the best-balanced shots you can prepare, flavor wise it’s sweet from the combination of liqueurs and Malibu rum in fact the pineapple juice may help to make this drink not overly sweet, but it’s the whipped crème addition that makes this shot creamy and smooth.
Sweet, Tropical, Creamy
Occasion: All Occasion
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Glassware: 2-3oz portion cups
Tools: None Needed
Boil 3 cups of HOT water.
Empty both Jell-O packages into a large bowl.
Once at a boil transfer your hot water into your bowl with the Jell-O powder.
Stir until powder is complete dissolved.
Add both your alcohols and pineapple juice.
Fill your shot cups with this mixture.
Lid each shot and place in the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hr.
When ready to serve remove the lid and top with your whipped cream.
SCOOBY SNACK JELL-O SHOT
- 1 package Watermelon Jell-O
- 1 package Pina Colada Jell-O
- 3 cups Hot Water
- 1 cup Bacardi Rum
- 1/4 cup Crème De Banana
- 3/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- Whipped Cream
- Boil 3 cups of HOT water.
- Empty both Jell-O packages into a large bowl.
- Once at a boil transfer your hot water into your bowl with the Jell-O powder.
- Stir until powder is complete dissolved.
- Add your alcohols and pineapple juice.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Fill your shot cups with this mixture.
- Lid each shot and place in the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hr.
- When ready to serve remove the lid and top with your whipped cream.